Spotlight: HES 1500 & 1600 Electric Strikes
Strikes that work with every cylindrical or mortise lock designed to work with a 4-7/8 In. strike plate.
Dynamic, flexible and modular, HES's 1500 and 1600 series electric strikes work with nearly any lockset that accomodates a 4-7/8” strike plate.
The HES 1500 and 1600 Series Electric Strikes set a new standard in the industry by offering dynamic integrated adjustability and field configurable options compatible with any cylindrical or mortise lock.
The modular design of the platform makes stocking and installing easier with interchangeable faceplates and accessories. For the first time, the aesthetics of an electric strike are complementary to other surrounding door hardware and blend in with the opening due to the fully finished design, available in seven finishes.
Standard Features of the 1500 and 1600 Series
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength: 1,500 lbs
- Dynamic strength: 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance: 1 million cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Interchangeable faceplates and accessories
- Field replaceable components
- Fully finished faceplate, keeper, case and trim
- Field adjustable integrated shim
- Strike body depth — 1-3/8”/34.9mm (1500 Series) or 1-5/8”/41.3mm (1600 Series)
- SecuriCare: ten-year, no-fault, no questions asked warranty