Norton 5600 Series Low Energy Power Operator
For interior, non-fire rated doors that need automated ADA-compliant accessibility.
The 5600 Series offers functionality and control at an affordable price. Ideal for retrofit applications, the 5600 Series converts interior, non-fire rated doors for ADA compliance easily and affordably, and provides a simple way to achieve touchless environments in public restrooms. Available for push or pull mounting, this unit can be operated manually or activated by wall switches or radio frequency devices. Easy to install, set up and adjust, the 5600 Series is perfect for ADA-compliant offices, classrooms and dorm rooms, and touch-free applications like public restrooms, labs and examination rooms.
- Push- or pull-side mounting
- Quiet operation
- Electrically controlled backcheck, sweep and latch
- Activation options: wall switches, radio frequency devices
- Ease of installation and set up
- On/off switch
- Hold open options: 0-30 seconds (5 seconds minimum required for ADA and ANSI/BHMA A156.19)
- Onboard 24VDC (1.1A) power supply for accessories
- Door closer mode for manual usage
- Electronic motor dampening - provides feel of high-performance, manual door closer
- Electric hardware and access control interface
View the Norton 5600 Series Sell Sheet.
View the Norton 5600 Series Catalog.
Posted in: Product News & Info