How to Convert Detex ECL-230D / ECL-230D-PH
Code-compliant, battery-alarmed, rugged dead bolt, panic devices.
The ECL-230D and ECL-230D-PH are code-compliant, battery-alarmed, rugged dead bolt, panic devices with steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100-decibel alarm for secondary exits.
- Attack resistant design withstands more than 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
- Proven durability and reliability at a reasonable price
- Reduces employee and customer theft
- Time tested construction resists attack from the inside
- Durable steel plate with photo luminescent sign absorbs light to then “glow in the dark” when lights are dimmed
- Easy to see if the lights go out
- Straightforward operation that everyone understands
- Single point, 1” throw dead bolt
- Saw resistant dead bolt
- Corrosion resistant alloy lock body
- 100-decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery (included)
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
Click to view the Security Lock Distributors stock.
Posted in: Product News & Info