Schlage ENGAGE Web and Mobile Apps
Pairs with Schlage ENGAGE enabled wireless locks and devices.
The ENGAGE cloud-based web and mobile apps make it easy to configure lock settings, manage users, assign access privileges and view lock audits and alerts from anywhere.
When paired with Schlage ENGAGE enabled wireless locks and devices, updates to lock configuration and access privileges can be sent to the lock with the ENGAGE mobile app. Leverage the existing Wi-Fi network (Schlage NDE, LE and CTE) or built-in, no-tour capability to send updates without visiting the lock. The ENGAGE web and mobile apps have been updated to allow enhanced capabilities including audit filtering, lock schedules, user schedules, and holidays.
- Supports proximity and smart card use
- Supports up to 16 lock schedules1 to limit the hours and days an individual can gain access to assigned points
- Supports up to 32 holidays1 allowing the suspension of normal operations for user defined periods per door during non-normal days
- Supports up to 16 user schedules
- Enables management of up to 100 locks with up to 5,000 users each (depending on lock model)
- Assign credential type including master, normal, toggle, freeze, pass through, blocked and lockdown
- View audits from anywhere and export through cloud-based web application
- Add or manage users, assign access privileges and enroll credentials from anywhere
- Immediately add, configure or update locks via mobile app wirelessly using Bluetooth® enabled smart phone or tablet at the door
- Connect NDE and LE locks and CTE single door controller to Wi-Fi® network for automatic updates overnight
- Send updates without visiting the door using the No-Tour capability; requires MT20W credential enrollment reader and 13.56 MHz smart credentials
1 Available on Schlage LE, NDE, and CTE only