Corbin Russwin BLSS Trim for Behavioral Health Facilities
Can be used on virtually any opening in healthcare environments.
The Corbin Russwin BLSS trim is part of the Behavioral Health Series™ of products. With an array of functions, this trim can be used on virtually any opening in healthcare environments. Sloping surfaces and overlapping rose and lever address safety concerns common in behavioral health facilities. Perfect for tough environments, the BLSS trim uses the Corbin Russwin ML2000 mortise lock, providing impressive strength and reliability.
- Behavioral Health Units
- Patient Room Doors
- De-escalation Rooms
- Psychiatric Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Overlapping lever and rose construction
- Uses the ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 ML2000 mortise lock
- Available in 19 functions, including Institutional/Utility (ANSI F30) and Institutional Privacy (ANSI F26) and 4 electrified options
- Uses standard mortise prep
- Stainless Steel finishes (629, 630) standard; Microshield® antimicrobial coating optional
- Matching behavioral health thumbturn available
- UL Listed for use with Fire Rated doors
- ADA Compliant
View the Corbin Russwin BLSS Trim Sell Sheet.
Posted in: Product News & Info