Can I track my shipments online?
There are several ways to track your seclock.com orders.
- Visit Orders in your Account section - there, in your list of orders, you're able to click on any applicable tracking number and immediately be redirected the latest tracking information on the appropriate carrier's website. (This feature is only available for UPS and FedEx shipments.)
- When viewing your list of orders, you may also click on the paper airplane icon on the far right, which will link you to that appropriate order's tracking information via a carrier website. (This feature is only available for UPS and FedEx shipments.)
- While in your Account section, choose Invoices from the left-hand menu. On that screen, click on any invoice number to generate that particular invoice in PDF format. On that PDF, appropriate tracking information is displayed and clickable. (This feature is only available for UPS and FedEx shipments.)
- Also in your Account section, click on Profile in the left-hand menu. On your profile screen, you're able to opt-in to text notifications. This will enable you to receive a text containing a link to your order, along with tracking information when the order ships.
- On any page, click on your profile icon in the top navigation (on the right side). You'll see your account drop-down on the screen, and a Notifications alert about halfway down. Click on that alert to view your recent order notifications, shipping included.