Manufacturer Spotlight: Keri Systems
Cost-effective, sophisticated systems for all types of customers
Keri provides systems from single door to enterprise-class and everything in between. With 20 years of history and a group of dedicated employees, Keri’s product line integrates badging, video, telephone entry and biometrics. With a system architecture that is built for tomorrow’s security and IT environments, Keri provides cost-effective, sophisticated systems for all types of customers.
Reasons to choose Keri for your next project:
- Cost - Keri typically costs significantly less per door than other popular proximity-based systems.
- Fit - Keri meets the requirements of 90% of all access control projects.
- Simplicity - Easy to learn, configure, bid, install and operate.
- Expandability - You can add features as needed and grow one or two doors at a time to match user requirements.
- Reliability - Extremely durable hardware products with best-in-the-industry, unconditional two-year warranties as well as no maintenance and a lifetime warranty on proximity reader technology.
- Uniqueness - Innovative system architecture, sleek proximity readers and tags.
We are a master wholesale distributor of Keri Systems and proudly support the entire line. View our catalog.