Technical Sales Representative (Remote)
Inside Sales (TSR) / Remote
SECLOCK is currently seeking Technical Sales Representatives (TSR) to work remotely. This position is responsible for inbound telesales, first call resolution to all customer requests whenever possible, and the creation of good relationships with customers through excellent service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes inbound sales calls and achieves first call resolution to all customer requests whenever possible.
- Qualifies inbound leads.
- Develops and manages strong business relationships with accounts by providing exemplary service and support.
- Consultatively sells products, providing alternative product solutions to exceed customer expectations.
- Delegates time consuming, non-technical tasks to their designated Sales Support Customer Service Rep.
- Prepares quotes as appropriate, follows up on orders, and solves client-related problem in a timely fashion.
- Routinely identifies new opportunities to market and promote Security Lock Distributors to the customer as the distributor-of-choice and refers new leads to Business Development.
- Partners with internal resources and external stakeholders to ensure best-in-class outcomes for customers.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the Lock and Security industry and participates in ongoing training.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years inside sales experience, preferably in the lock and/or distribution industry.
- Experience as a locksmith, security hardware installer, security integrator, alarm tech or door hardware sales highly preferred.
- Highly effective telesales skills, including professional demeanor, artful negotiation skills, and outstanding phone etiquette.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to craft professional e-mails and client-related documents.
- Ambitious and goal-oriented.
- Ability to quickly grasp the company’s proprietary enterprise business technology platform.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft (MS) Office, with focus on demonstrated working knowledge of MS Outlook.
- Ability to work well in time-sensitive situations where customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving and solutions focused.
- Customer service orientation.
- Team orientation.