Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources / Westwood, MA
The Human Resources Department at Security Lock Distributors is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to assist with payroll, recruiting, training and benefit administration functions. This is a full time position that would report to the Director of Human Resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in processing the biweekly payroll in the Paychex payroll system (Flex).
- Track Paid Time Off
- Onboard all new employees in bot the timekeeping and payroll systems.
- Conduct all maintenance and report generation within the Paychex systems.
- Manage all benefit administration; enroll new employees in benefits and conduct all necessary administration.
- Manage all FMLA processing and disability and workers compensation related matters and administration.
- Coordinate open enrollment activities.
- Conduct recruitment support activities; draft job postings, advertise new positions, schedule candidates for interviews.
- Establish monthly wellness programming
- Assist in training coordination for all department and warehouse employees
- Assist Director of Human Resources with special projects and Human Resources-related initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required: 2-5 years of payroll and benefit experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to operate in a Windows environment proficiently. High proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word to meet reporting.
- Ability to handle and support multiple projects concurrently