Digital Media Manager
Web Development / Westwood, MA
The Digital Media Manager will be the main driver in visual accuracy and completeness amongst Seclock’s vast image library. This primary responsibility will include photography and digital formatting via Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite. You will be a key contributor to our team, which is undergoing a full internal review of it’s vast product and inventory data store. The team is fully managed through JIRA with an Agile approach to project goals. We are looking for an exacting, meticulous individual to not only complement our existing team, but to raise the bar in terms of modern image integrity, fidelity, and integration. This position is work-from-home, but you will need to be in close proximity to our Westwood, MA warehouse for photo shoots.
Extensive experience using Adobe Photoshop to manipulate product imagery for digital presentation. Advanced photography skills. Experience creating and maintaining rich media. Exceptional organizational skills. A team spirit, a drive to succeed and promote new ideas, and a passion for creative excellence.
- Maintaining repositories of images in our DAM, and manipulating them using media software suites
- Photographing new/unaddressed products for use on seclock.com and partner websites in our Westwood, MA warehouse.
- Utilize Jira, DAM and other digital cloud platforms as needed for team-based documentation and task management
- Attend daily meetings with the digital team
The ideal candidate has experience with one or more of the following:
- Experience with web content management systems
- Experience in a high-profile product e-commerce company
- Intermediate level of Excel knowledge
- Lifestyle photography experience
- Experience photographing metallic products
- Graphic design background