Digital Marketing Asset Manager
Marketing / Westwood, MA
The Digital Marketing Asset Manager will be the main driver in accuracy and completeness amongst SecLock’s vast asset libraries. Primary responsibilities will include digital formatting via Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite, and organization of assets in cloud platforms and content managed systems. You will be a key contributor to our team, which is undergoing a full internal review of it’s vast product imagery and asset library. The team is fully managed through JIRA with an Agile approach to project goals. We are looking for an exacting, meticulous individual to not only complement our existing team, but to raise the bar in terms of modern asset integrity, fidelity, and integration.
- Maintaining repositories of images in our DAM, and manipulating them using media software suites.
- Maintaining repositories of PDF assets in a content managed system.
- Maintaining video assets in cloud platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo.
- Ensuring continuity of support for marketing campaign asset needs.
- Writing copy for the website and other digital marketing needs.
- Analyzing digital marketing efforts around media, campaigns and website visitors using cloud reporting tools.
- Manage FTP repositories from various third party vendors.
- Manage projects with third party vendors.
- Utilizing Jira, DAM, Slack and other digital cloud platforms as needed for team-based documentation and task management.
- Suggesting new ideas and workflows to optimize the digital asset libraries.
- Attending daily meetings with the digital team.
The ideal candidate has experience with one or more of the following:
- Web content management systems
- Working in a high-profile product e-commerce company
- Intermediate level of Excel knowledge
- Email marketing
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop to manipulate product imagery for digital presentation.
- Experience managing large sets of digital assets, including meta tagging and organization.
- Experience creating and maintaining rich media, such as video, on cloud platforms.
- Experience in a digital marketing environment using modern tools for measuring success.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A team spirit, a drive to succeed and promote new ideas, and a passion for exacting excellence.