Customer Service Representative
Customer Support / Westwood, MA
Security Lock Distributors the Nations largest lock distributor is looking for a customer service representative and sales support. We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude, who are highly motivated with 2+ years customer service experience or sales support . Candidates with strong communication skills, outstanding phone etiquette, attention to detail and excellent capability to multitask will be considered. This is a Full Time opportunity with outstanding benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes inbound customer service calls, providing first call resolution to requests for returns, order tracking and order problems.
- Supports Technical Sales Representatives (TSR) by getting pricing and availability and order status information, preparing quotes, reports, and related sales forms.
- As the dedicated support resource for multiple Technical Sales Representatives, provides quotes, obtains information from vendors and writes returns.
- Effectively communicates with customers and TSR's over the telephone and email.
- Maintains contact and maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations and technical documents.
- Resolves customer service issues such as billing, shipping etc.
- Manages analysis of sales data and prepares sales charts as required.
- Manages and coordinates all sales literature requests for the Technical Sales Representatives. •Coordinates and prepares for local trade shows.
- Follows up with TSR's on open customer orders by reviewing team open order report.
- Works closely with the warehouse and inventory planning.
- Updates and maintains information in systems and files.
- Maintains all faxed requests.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years customer and/or sales support experience.
- Highly effective service skills, including professional demeanor and outstanding phone etiquette. •Strong communication skills, including the ability to craft professional e-mails and client-related documents.
- Experience with CRM strongly preferred.
- Ability to quickly grasp the company's proprietary enterprise business technology platform. •Proficient in the use of Microsoft (MS) Office, with focus on demonstrated working knowledge of MS Outlook.
- Ability to work well in time-sensitive situations where customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal. •Multi-tasking.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Team orientation